As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. StarTech #ad
19" Patch Panel Swing Rack for Shallow Network Equipment- 17lbs WALLMOUNTH1, StarTech.com 1U Hinged Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket, 4 inch Deep #adStarTech #ad
- Standardized hole sizing: the mounting holes on the 1U network rack are 16in apart, exactly matching standard drywall construction framework to ensure simple and secure wall-stud anchoring.
Sturdy construction: the 1u 19in hinged wall mounting bracket for patch panels is 4in deep and sturdily designed to mount a patch panel, or other slim 19in networking/data/IT equipment to a wall.
Optimized workspace: this durable 1u 19in hinged wall mounting bracket has a maximum mounting depth of 5. 8in 14. 8cm and a maximum weight capacity of 17. 7lb 8kg. Easy cable management: the patch panel swing bracket features a hinged design for easy access to configuration buttons, ports and cables, and to the rear of the equipment for easy adjustment.
2. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com 1U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 19 in – Steel, Vertical Mounting Bracket for Networking and Data Equipment RK119WALLV,Black #adStarTech #ad
- Built to last: constructed to eia-310 19in rack standards, the wall mount bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability.
Standardized hole sizing: wall mounting holes are 16 inches center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs. No assembly required: for added convenience, this 1U wall mount patch panel bracket arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment in your data center.
Versatile functionality: this multi-use patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server or networking equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility.
3. TRENDnet #ad
TRENDnet 1U 19-inch Hinged Wall Mount Bracket for Patch Panels and PDU Power Strips, Steel Construction, Supports EIA-310, Use with TRENDnet TC-P24C6 & TC-P16C6 Patch Panels sold separately, TC-WP1U #adTRENDnet #ad
- 1u 19-inch wall mount bracket. Use with trendnet tc-p24c6 and tc-p16c6 Patch panels sold separately. Perfect for rack mounting Patch panels and PDU power strips. Hinged design for Easy access. 14cm 5. 5 in. Sturdy steel construction. Maximum depth. 2 year trendnet manufacturer’s warranty.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
4. TRENDnet #ad
TC-KP24S, Recommended with TC-K06C6A Cat6A Keystone Jacks Sold Separately, 1U 19" Metal Rackmount Housing, Protects Against EMI/RFI Noise, TRENDnet 24-Port Blank Keystone Shielded 1U Patch Panel #adTRENDnet #ad
- High density panel: only to be used and accepted with High Density keystone jacks. Recommend to use with trendnet's TC-K06C6A Cat6A shielded keystone jack sold separately.
2 year trend net manufacturer’s. Shielded housing protects against EMI/RFI noise. 1u 19" rack mount ready. 24-port blank Keystone shielded Patch panel.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
5. TRENDnet #ad
TC-KP24, Recommended w/ TC-K25C6 & TC-K50C6 Cat6 Keystone Jacks sold separately, 1U 19" Metal Rackmount Housing, TRENDnet 24-Port Blank Keystone 1U Patch Panel #adTRENDnet #ad
- Hardware design: the 24 port patch panel has a 19” 1u sturdy metal rackmount hardware design that allows for seamless use with Cat6 keystone jacks to then create a patch panel solution suitable for gigabit and 10G Copper Ethernet network applications.
Blank keystone 1u patch panel: the 24-port blank keystone 1u patch panel supports standard sized Cat6 keystone jacks for audio video and data; Recommended to be used with TRENDnet’s Cat6 keystone jacks TC-K25C6 and TC-K50C6 Sold Seprately.
Sturdy metal design: the 1u patch panel is made from SPCC steel for long lasting use and the ability to withstand the weight and torque when use together with cables and keystone jacks. Cable management: the blank keystone patch panel includes pre-numbered sequential ports with supplementary labels that allows for easy recognition of the cables being used.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
6. ETS #ad
ETS 24-Port CAT6A FTP Shielded 1U Patch Panel 19-Inch Loaded w/Tool-Less Keystone Jacks Rackmount or Wallmount #adETS #ad
- Loaded with removable and Interchangeable Shielded Tool-Less Keystone Jacks. Designed and manufactured according to international standard ISO/IEC11801; TIA/EIA568.
Easy tool less installation and easy maintenance. Cable management tray guides the cables to the termination point and reduces stress on cables. 1u 19" 24-ports 10-gigabit ethernet CAT6A FTP Shielded Patch Panel.
7. AMPCOM #ad
1U, with Rear Cable Support Bar, RJ45 Ethernet 568A 568B, 19 inch, 30u Gold Plated, AMPCOM Premium Series CAT6 24 Ports Patch Panel, Rack Mount #adAMPCOM #ad
- T568 a&b wiring color coding, written-on label and numbered ports on the back and front for easy Installation and identification. 110 type punch down termination, and can be mounted in standard EIA 19" Racks. Heavy duty black powder coat steel construction and 15u gold plated contacts for long term safe use.
Package: 1 x patch panel, 1 x rear cable tie-down support bar, Screws, 1 x Wire Stripper, Cable ties. Cat6 15μ gold plated 24 port patch panel for 100/1000 mbps networking, Cat6/Cat5e/Cat5 compatible, accept 22-26 AWG solid and stranded UTP cables.
8. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters UL Listed Rackmount or Wall Mount 24 Port Network Patch Panel Cat6 Patch Panel / RJ45 Patch Panel #adCable Matters #ad
- Gold plated contacts ensure a correction free connection. Numbered ports and color-coded T568A and T568B wiring diagram give quick reference.
Use included D-rings and cable ties for easy cable management. Future-proof your network connection for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with this durable RJ45 patch panel. Install this ethernet patch panel effortlessly in universal 19" racks, cabinets, or wall mount brackets with 1U 1.
75" standard height. Network patch panel complies with the UL fire safety requirement E486099. Heavy duty 24 port patch panel supports Ethernet, made for Cat 6 cabling, but backwards compatible with Cat 5e and Cat 5 cabling.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
9. TRENDnet #ad
Metal Rackmount Housing, TC-P24C6AHS, Half The Height of Standard 1U Patch Panels, TRENDnet 24-Port CAT6A Shielded Half-U Patch Panel, Cable Management, CAT5e/Cat6/CAT6A Compatible, 10G Ready #adTRENDnet #ad
- 90° angle type. Compatible with Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A cabling. 10g-ready rackmount 24-port half-U patch panel. 2 year trendnet manufacturer’s Warranty. Operating temperature: -25° – 50° c -13° – 122° F. Cat6a patch panels deliver a steady connection to copper gigabit & 10G switches.
Supports ansi/eia/tia 568-b. 2-1 and iso/iec 11801. Shielded design to eliminate EMI and crosstalk. Supports ansi/eia/tia 310-d, and EN50173-1. Use with trend net tc-PDT punch down tool sold separately. 110 idc type terminal blocks use 110 or Krone Type tool.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
10. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters UL Listed Mini 8-Port Patch Panel with Mounting Bracket #adCable Matters #ad
- Mini 8-port patch panel supports unshielded utp 22 to 26 awg solid or stranded cables with rj45 jacks; compact 10-inch footprint is ideal for installing in tight spaces in a network closet or under a stairwell; Wall mount the panel with the included brackets snap on or screw on and mounting screws; Made for Cat 6a cabling, but backwards compatible with Cat 6, Cat 5e and Cat 5 cabling.
Soho with style for a professional looking structured cabling solution in a home or small office network; Pre-wire up to 8 locations and then Plug & play with standard RJ45 patch cables for connecting a LAN, video and audio streaming, IP camera surveillance and more; Label spaces on the front of the patch panel provide writeable areas for easy identification and a professional looking installation.
Standards compliance with ansi/tia 568-c. 2 for category 6 connecting hardware and color-coded idc termination blocks, UL listed E486099, 3P & ETL Verified, and RoHS and C E compliant; The mini Ethernet patch panel supports both T568A and T568B wiring standards.1
10g ethernet rated patch panel offers identical performance to a regular sized 10 gig network patch panel in a small form factor; 10 Gig rated network performance meets or exceeds TIA 568-C. 2 while maintaining backwards compatibility; Dual IDC termination blocks hold the cable in a star configuration for better pair isolation and accommodate either 110 or Krone impact tools. Durable constructed patch panel is built with a black-painted steel panel and gold-plated RJ45 contacts; Numbered portsare clearly labeled on the front and rear; Multiple cable tie slots integrated into the rear panel accommodate 6 inch zip ties for securing heavier cables.