As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KeeYees #ad
KeeYees Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V 16MHz Micro USB Development Board Module Microcontroller for Arduino IDE Leonardo Bootloader Pack of 3pcs #adKeeYees #ad
- Just connect to the on-board micro-usb connector for programming. Please click the tool and choose the module Arduino Leonardo when you open the Arduino IDE software.
Atmega32u4 running at 5v/16mhz, maximum voltage on the RAW pin is 9V, recommended voltage 6-7V. The pro micro board can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply.
If this module cannot be recognized by your computer, please refer to this link to install the driver https://www. Arduino. Cc/en/guide/DriverInstallation. Supported by arduino ide v1. 01; 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x digital I/Os; Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections.
2. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 3pcs Pro Micro Atmega32U4 5V 16MHz Bootloadered IDE Micro USB Pro Micro Development Board Microcontroller Compatible to Arduino Pro Micro Serial Connection with Pin Header #adHiLetgo #ad
- Rx and tx hardware Serial Connections. Supported by arduino IDE v1. 01. 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x Digital I/Os. Atmega32u4 running at 5V/16MHz. On-board micro-USB connector for programming.
3. KOOKYE #ad
KOOKYE 3PCS Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Module Board with 2 Row Pin Header for Arduino Leonardo Replace ATmega328 Arduino Pro Mini #adKOOKYE #ad
- 12 x digital I/Os. On-board micro-USB connector for programming. Supported under arduino ide v1. 01, please choose board" Arduino Leonardo" or "Arduino/Genuino Micro". Atmega 32u4 running at 5v/16mhz, the maximum voltage allowed on the RAW pin is 9V, 6-7V input recommended. 4 x 10-bit aDC pins.
4. Arduino #ad
Arduino Micro with Headers A000053 #adArduino #ad
- The power source is selected automatically. It has a form factor that enables it to be easily placed on a breadboard. It has 20 digital input/output pins of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs, an ICSP header, a micro USB connection, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, and a reset button.
The micro can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply. The micro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32U4 datasheet, developed in conjunction with Adafruit.
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable to get started. The micro board is similar to the arduino Leonardo in that the ATmega32U4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor.
5. diymore #ad
Diymore Pro Micro ATmega32U4 16MHz 5V with 2-Row Pins Header Module Board for Arduino Leonardo #addiymore #ad
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1. 01. 12 x digital i/os 5 are PWM capable. On-board micro-USB connector for programming. Atmega32u4 running at 5V/16MHz. Rx and tx hardware Serial Connections.
6. OSOYOO #ad
OSOYOO Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Module Board with 2 Row pin Header for arduino Leonardo Replace ATmega328 Pro Mini #adOSOYOO #ad
- Atmega 32u4 running at 5V/16MHz. Supported under Arduino IDE v1. 01. 12 x digital I/Os. 4 x 10-bit aDC pins. On-board micro-USB connector for programming.
7. IZOKEE #ad
IZOKEE Redesign Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 3.3V 8MHz Replace ATmega128 Module Development Board Microcontroller for Arduino PRO Module 3X 3.3V 8MHz #adIZOKEE #ad
- A great way to learn how to solder too! This module has been previously flashed with the blink sketch and tested. This is a 3. 3v board running the 8MHz bootloader. Works just like the big boards! This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset.
Arduino pro mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need.
8. KEYESTUDIO #ad
KEYESTUDIO Pro Micro Atmega32U4 with USB Cable for Arduino Projects #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- We also added a pTC fuse and diode to protect power supply circuit. Operating voltage is 3. 3v and working frequency is 16MHz, which can accept external supply voltage up to DC16V. The anode of power supply board must be connected to the "RAW".
How to use: search for "keyestudio wiki ks0249" in Google Chrome to get the wiki online tutorial for this product. It includes four analog inputs, five PWM pins, twelve digital inputs/outputs and hardware serial port Rx and Tx.
9. ELEGOO #ad
Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 Nano x 3 Without Cable, ELEGOO for Arduino Nano V3.0, Nano Board CH340/ATmega328P Without USB Cable #adELEGOO #ad
- You could download the driver of Elegoo Nano V3. 0 at: http://bit. Ly/2jklJMO. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp TX, RX, GND on one top, ATN, power and ground on the other.
Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the boarduino and the mini+usb with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. Use the driver from above link. The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27.
It has everything that diecimila/Duemilanove has electrically with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. The nano is using the chips atmega328p and cH340, not FT232 as official Arduino, so pls. It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board. The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
10. LAFVIN #ad
Nano V3.0, Nano Board ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro-Controller Board Compatible with Arduino IDE Nano x 3 with USB Cable #adLAFVIN #ad
- Using atmel atmega328p-au mcu, support ISP download; Support USB download and Power. Works the same as original Nano, runs perfectly on programming software. Improved new version CH340G Replace FT232RL.
Original atmega328p ch340 chip is used. Lafvin nano ch340 controller is a compact board similar to the R3 board, smaller and breadboard-friendly than Diecimila. Lafvin nano v3. 0 card is 100% compatible with the Nano card, and fully compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating system.