As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. UBNT #ad
Ubiquiti Network Unifi US-48 48 Ports Managed Gigabit Switch with SFP and RJ45, Non-Blocking, Throughput 70 Gbps #adUBNT #ad
- For its total, non‐blocking throughput, the 48‐port model supports up to 70 Gbps. The unifi switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps. The unifi switch 48 rj45 gigabit ports is a fully managed Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your growing networks.
Ubiquiti network unifi us-48 48 ports managed gigabit Switch with SFP and RJ45 Ports, Non-Blocking, Throughput 70 Gbps. The unifi switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Two sfp ports support uplinks of up to 1 gbps.
2. D-Link #ad
D-Link 26 Port Smart Managed Layer 2+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 2 Gigabit SFP Ports DGS-1210-26 #adD-Link #ad
- 2 x gigabit SFP ports. Advanced security features include access control List ACL 802 1X / RADIUS ARP Spoofing Prevention and D-Link Safeguard Engine. L2+ static Routing. Multilingual web ui compact CLI SNMPv1/v2c/v3 and a variety of management features.
Advanced l2 switching features include 802 1q vLAN QoS Bandwidth Limiting Link Aggregation Port Mirroring Spanning Tree and IGMP Snooping. 24 x 10/100/1000 ports. Lifetime - includes next business day advanced replacement.
|Manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||LIFETIME WARRANTY - includes next business day advanced replacement|
3. NETGEAR #ad
Desktop, NETGEAR 10-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch GC110, With 2 x 1G SFP #adNETGEAR #ad
- Flexibility from uplink ports: 2 x 1G SFP ports. Silent operation: the fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.
3az energy Efficient Ethernet mode. Energy efficient: designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Peace of mind warranty – covered by an industry-leading 5-year limited hardware warranty.
Versatile mounting options: Supports desktop or wall mount placement. Optional cloud management from anywhere: netgear insight solution provides advanced configuration and remote access for multi-site/remote network management, configuration and monitoring in a single view.
Ethernet port configuration: 8 Gigabit ports. Built to last: every netgear Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance. Includes full network-level policies and management, and zero-touch deployment.
|Manufacturer||Netgear Inc #ad|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
4. EnGenius #ad
4 SFP Ports, EnGenius 24-Port Gigabit 802.3af PoE Layer 2 Managed Ethernet Switch, 185W PoE Budget with Remote Monitoring EWS7928P #adEnGenius #ad
- 19” rackmount supports 802. 3af/at poe & total Budget of 185W. 4 types of in-switch Network Management Options. Network troubleshooting, Monitoring & Email Alerts. 24 10/100/1000 mbps gigabit ethernet PoE+ Ports; 4 SFP Ports.
5. Planet Technology #ad
GSW-1820VHP 16-Port 10/100/1000T 802.3at PoE + 2-Port Gigabit SFP Ethernet Switch with LCD PoE Monitor 300W #adPlanet Technology #ad
- Total poe budget: 300 Watts. Power consumption: max. Throughput: 26. [email protected]
Ethernet extension: 250m in “extend” mode, up to 10Mbps. 330 watts/1132 BTU. Ports: 16 10/100/1000tx 802. 3at poe + 2 1000X SFP.
|Brand||Planet Technology #ad|
|Manufacturer||Planet Technology #ad|
6. BEYONDTECH #ad
Beyondtech 10Gb Gigabit Ethernet Switch Network SFP DAC Cable Series, 10G SFP+ Direct Attach Cable, 24 AWG Twinax LSZH / 7 Meters 7m / 23ft #adBEYONDTECH #ad
- Beyondtech cables have 10g sfp+ to 10g sfp+ adapters in both ends, providing a great solution for a wide list of compatible Fiber Switches, routers and networks servers.
Beyondtech copper sfp+ 10gb direct attach cables and connector are compliant with the SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and SFF-8472 specifications. Manufactured with beyondtech parallel pair series high Speed Cables and Compatible with a wide range of industry equipment, Mellanox, including Cisco, Dell, Fortinet and Ubiquiti UniFI Among Others.
Passive twinax dac are used for a cost-effective way to connect two SFP/SFP+ 10G devices instead of Optical Cables. With a #24 awg and easy to manage 7 meters / 22. 96ft 10g sfp+ to 10g sfp+ cooper cable, they provide a more Durable and Flexible solution than Fiber Cables.
7. MikroTik #ad
Mikrotik CSS326-24G-2S+RM 24 port Gigabit Ethernet switch with two SFP+ ports #adMikroTik #ad
- Ieee 802. 1q vlan, supports up to 4K simultaneous VLANs. Rapid spanning tree protocol, Access Control List, SNMP v1. Non-blocking layer 2 switching capacity, 16K host table. Port isolation, Port security. Broadcast storm control, Port mirroring of ingress/egress traffic.
|Manufacturer||Mikrotikls, SIA #ad|
8. Tripp Lite #ad
2 Gigabit SFP Ports 10/100/1000Mbps NG24, Tripp Lite 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Rackmount Metal 1U #adTripp Lite #ad
- 5-year limited Warranty. 2 mini-gbic sFP ports. Automatically shifts unused ports to low-power state without interrupting network connection. 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports. 52 gaps switching capacity 2 Gaps per port with full duplex.
|Brand||Tripp Lite #ad|
|Manufacturer||TRIPP LITE #ad|
9. Ubiquiti Networks #ad
Ubiquiti Networks US-24 24-Port UniFi Managed Gigabit Switch with SFP #adUbiquiti Networks #ad
- Available with 24 rj45 gigabit ports, the UniFi Switch is a fully managed Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your growing networks. Maximum power consumption: 25W, Rack-Mountable.
The model us-24 includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. Switching capacity: 52 gbps, Forwarding Rate: 38. 69 mpps. The unifi switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
10. TP-Link #ad
TP-Link 48 port gigabit PoE switch | 48 PoE+ Port @384W, IGMP and LAG | IPv6 and Static Routing T1600G-52PS, w/ 4 SFP Slots | Smart Managed | Limited Lifetime Protection | Support L2/L3/L4 QoS #adTP-Link #ad
- Power consumption: Maximum PoE on: 4704 watts 220 volts /50 hertz, Maximum PoE off: 46. 5 watts 220 volts /50 Hertz. Power supply: 100~240vac, 50/60 Hertz. System requirement:microsoft windows xp, vista or Windows 7, NetWare, MAC OS, Windows 8, UNIX or Linux.
L2/l3/l4 qos and igmp snooping optimize voice and video applications. Ipv6 support with dual ipv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery.
Ip mac port binding, dhcp snooping, port security, DoS Defend, acl, storm control, 802.1x and radius Authentication provide you robust security strategies. L2+ feature: static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. 48× poe+ 802. 3at/af ports providing up to 30w per port, total PoE budget 384W and useful PoE power management Features.
|Manufacturer||TP-LINK USA #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|