As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PNY #ad
SSD7CS900-250-RB, PNY CS900 250GB 3D NAND 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD #adPNY #ad
- Write speeds. Read and 500MB/s seq. Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS boot times and application loads.
Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives HDD. Ultra-low power consumption. Exceptional performance offering up to 535MB/s seq. Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec.
2. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung Electronics 870 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD MZ-77E250B/AM #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- The ssd all-star: the latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology. Excellence in performance: enjoy professional level ssd performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds*, Accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
Upgrade with ease: simply plug 870 evo into the standard 2.
5 inch sata form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest. Trim support: yes - TRIM Supported. More compatible than ever: 870 evo has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, NAS, motherboards, and video recording devices****.
Samsung magician software: make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, monitor the drive's health and status, keep up with the latest updates, or even enhance its performance****.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer|
3. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD MZ-76E250B/AM #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v nand technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Secure encryption: protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256 bit hardware based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1668. Warranty and compatibility: 5 year limited warranty; windows 8/windows 7/Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit, Vista SP1 and above, XP SP2 and above, MAC OSX and Linux.
Enhanced read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively. Included contents: 2. 5 inches 7 millimeter sata 3 6 gb/s ssd & user manual All other cables, screws, brackets not included; Reliability MTBF: 1. 5 million hours Reliability MTBF.
4. SanDisk #ad
Up to 550MB/s, USB-C, USB 3.1, SanDisk 250GB Extreme Portable External SSD, SDSSDE60-250G-G25 #adSanDisk #ad
- Shock-resistant solid state core for greater durability shock-resistant up to 1500G and vibration-resistant 5g RMS, 10-2000 HZ, Non-Operating Temperaturefrom ‐20°C to 70°C, operating temperature from 0°C to 45°C.
Just ask "alexa, order SanDisk External SSD. ". Order with your alexa enabled device. Ruggedized, water- and dust-resistant ip55-rated iec 60529 ip55: Tested to withstand water flow 30 kPa at 3 min. Limited dust contact does not interfere with operation.
For pc and Mac users. High-speed transfers with up to 550mb/s read speeds let you move hi-res photos and videos fast Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. Must be clean and dry before use. Compact and pocket-sized. Built by sandisk, a technology leader and pioneer of the modern day SSD, to deliver superior performance.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|
5. Western Digital #ad
WDS250G2B0A, Western Digital 250GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 550 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability. T. As used for storage capacity, one terabyte TB = one trillion bytes. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
5-year manufacturer's limited. I. An industry leading 1. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability.
1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = one billion bits per second. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. Wd f. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service.No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorizeddistributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users.Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Productis returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., LatinAmerica, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD,which may have regional specific warranty implications.If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limitedwarranty is provided by WD.|
6. Crucial #ad
Up to 560MB/s, CT250MX500SSD1, Crucial MX500 250GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD #adCrucial #ad
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty. Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut. Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves.
Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types. Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
7. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series, M.2 Internal SSD MZ-V7S250B/AM, 250GB PCIe NVMe #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- The 970 evo plus achieves random write speeds up to 57% faster than the 970 EVO. Specially designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who need unrivaled performance and superior reliability. Boasts exceptional endurance with up to 600 terabytes written. Wwn not supported.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
8. Samsung Electronics #ad
M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology MZ-N6E250BW, SAMSUNG 860 EVO SSD 250GB #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Ideal for mainstream pcs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use and sequential write speed is up to 520 MB/s sequential write. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Enhanced performance: sequential Read/Write speeds up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s respectively.
Hardware/software compatibility: windows 8/windows 7/windows server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit, Vista SP1 and above, XP SP2 and above, MAC OSX, and Linux. Powered by samsung v-nanD Technology.
9. Crucial #ad
CT250P5SSD8, Crucial P5 250GB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD, up to 3400MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Capable of enhancing data security and management with rapid, full-drive encryption, helping protect your data without performance degradation.
Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 150 TBW. Operating systems open almost instantly, apps launch in seconds, and games load before you’re ready to spawn. Innovative 3d nand and cutting-edge controller technology, pushing the limits of PCIe Gen 3 NVMe for tech enthusiasts, professional designers, with read and write performance up to 3400/3000MB/s, and serious gamers.
Optimize performance and durability with dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and adaptive thermal protection.
10. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung MZ-V8V250B/AM 980 SSD 250GB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Trim Supported. Packed with speed 980 delivers value, 500/3, without sacrificing sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 000 MB/s. Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance.
Samsung magician software monitor drive health, protect valuable data, optimize performance, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you're always getting the best performance out of your SSD.
Smart thermal solution embedded with samsung's cutting edge thermal control algorithm, 980 manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage. Reliable thermal control 980 uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
Built for the long run with up to 600 tbw and a 5 year limited warranty, the 980's optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability. Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|