As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Mega 2560 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit w/ TUTORIAL Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details. Lcd1602 module and gy-521 sensor module with pin header no need to solder by yourself. Nice package with clear listing and surprise including a nice small box to keep the widget such as LED, diodes, buttons, IC, etc.
Free pdf tutorial in the cd more than 35 lessons. The mega2560 complete starter kit with more than 200pcs components, premium quality and 100% Compatible with Arduino IDE.
2. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO UNO R3 Board ATmega328P ATMEGA16U2 with USB Cable Compatible with Arduino IDE Projects, RoHS Compliant #adELEGOO #ad
- Control using atmel atmega328p chipthe same with Arduino UNO R3. New improvement: clear prints on the female header connector, more precise and easier to use the wire. Faster transfer rates and more memory.
The elegoo uno r3 board now uses an atmega16u2 instead of the ATMega8U2 chip. We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details. 100% compatible with the Arduino IDE and RoHS Compliant.
3. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO UNO R3 Project Most Complete Starter Kit w/Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE 63 Items #adELEGOO #ad
- More than 200 components, this is the most complete starter kit you will find. All code to use the modules is included on the CD. All the modules come soldered so they are easy to wire up. Great value starter kit with 63 kinds of electronic components.
Has all the components you need and a free PDF tutorial more than 30 lessons to show you how to use them. Kit comes packaged in compartmentalized case with a bonus box for small parts like LED’s, IC’s, diodes, buttons, etc. Includes elegoo r3 controller board and usb cable, 100% compatible with Arduino IDE Official R3, Official kit.
4. Digital Loggers #ad
Enclosed High-Power Power Relay for Arduino, PIC or WiFi, Relay Shield, Raspberry Pi, Iot Relay #adDigital Loggers #ad
- Safe, reliable Power Control. Wires to your arduino, PIC, Raspberry Pi, or other micro. Takes the place of a relay board. Includes surge supression, debounce, safety breaker. Fully assembled and ready to use. One circuit, 2x nc, 4 outlets, 2x NO.
5. Arduino #ad
Arduino Mega 2560 REV3 A000067 #adArduino #ad
- Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users. Arduino mega 2560 is designed for your most ambitious projects which require additional pins and extra memory.
Ideal for: 3d printing, CNC robotics. Based on the 8-bit avr microcontroller atmega2560, it has 54 digital I/O pins, 16 analog inputs and a larger space for your sketches. Compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno.
|Part Number||2560 R3|
6. ELEGOO #ad
RoHS Compliant, ELEGOO MEGA 2560 R3 Board ATmega2560 ATMEGA16U2 + USB Cable Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- 5 * 2. 1mm dc barrel jack compatible with 5. The second one is a not connected pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. 3v. 5mm dc barrel jack.
5 * 2. The chip is atmega2560-16au and Atmega16u2, same with the official version. Use 5. 0 pinout: added sda and scl pins that are near to the aref pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, which operate with 5V and with the Due that operate with 3.
Stronger reset circuit. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, that is reserved for future purposes.
The mega is 100% compatible with arduino IDE and most shields designed for the Arduino mega2560 r3，RoHS Compliant. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. Improved and expert version: 1.
7. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Nano Board CH340/ATmega328P Without USB Cable, Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 Nano x 3 Without Cable #adELEGOO #ad
- The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27. It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board.
Use the driver from above link. The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp TX, ATN, power and ground on the other.
Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the boarduino and the mini+usb with smaller footprint than either, RX, GND on one top, so users have more breadboard space. The nano is using the chips atmega328p and cH340, not FT232 as official Arduino, so pls. It has everything that diecimila/Duemilanove has electrically with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
8. Raspberry Pi #ad
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Board 3B+ #adRaspberry Pi #ad
- 1. 4ghz 64-bit quad-core processor, faster ethernet, dual-band 2. 4ghz and 5ghz wireless LAN. Gigabit ethernet over usb 2. 0 maximum throughput 300 Mbps, 4 × USB 2. 0 ports and extended 40-pin GPIO header.
Bluetooth 4. 2/ble, and poe support with separate PoE HAT. Micro sd is Not included. 1gb lpddr2 sdram；micro sd format for loading operating system and data storage. 1 × full size hdmi, mipi dsi display port, miPI CSI camera port, 4 pole stereo output and composite video port.