As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 980 PRO 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen4 Internal Gaming SSD M.2 MZ-V8P2T0B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Due to its size and thus optimized power efficiency, it’s ideal for building high-performance computing systems. Efficient m. 2 ssd: the 980 pro comes in a compact m. 2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops. Next-level ssd performance: unleash the power of the samsung 980 pro pcie 4.
0 nvme ssd for next-level computing. To ensure stable performance, the 980 pro uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
Maximum speed: get read speeds up to 7, 000 mb/s with 980 pro and push the limits of what ssds can do. It's fast at loading games, graphics, so you can play more and wait less. Powered by a new elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed – with a PCIe 4.
0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3. 0 ssds and 12x faster than samsung sata ssds – every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts. 980 pro delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3. 0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3. 0 Reliable thermal control: high-performance ssds usually require high-performance thermal control.
|Warranty||5 Years Manufacturer|
2. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology MZ-V7S2T0B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
Breakthrough read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3, 500MB/s and 3, 300MB/s, respectively; Random Read 4KB, QD32: Up to 600, 000 IOPS Random Read. Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, the 970 evo plus ssd’s nVMe interface PCIe Gen 3.
0 x4 nvme 1. 3 offers enhanced bandwidth, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, low latency, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.
Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Note: model: mz-v7s2t0 on packaging is the model number and Item model number provided MZ-V7S2T0B/AM is technically the item code which shows country of intended sale. 5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW Terabytes Written.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
3. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, 3D NAND, M.2 2280, Up to 2,600 MB/s, Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD, WDS200T2B0C #adWestern Digital #ad
- Western digital ssd Dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD. Slimline m. 2 2280 form factor. Boost your system’s performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs. Western digital-designed controller and firmware for optimized performance. Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5 year limited manufacturer|
4. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2900MB/s SB-RKTQ-2TB #adSABRENT #ad
- Pcie 3. 1 compliant / nVMe 1. 3 compliant. Supports smart and trim commands. Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2. All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning.
For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes. Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 Interface.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited. Register your product at Sabrent.com for an extended 5 Year limited Warranty.|
5. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive SB-ROCKET-2TB #adSABRENT #ad
- Supports smart and trim commands. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 interface. Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface.
Advanced wear leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision. Built to the PCIe 3. 1 specification / NVMe 1. 3 compliant. All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning.
Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
6. Inland #ad
Utimate Gaming Solutions 2TB, PCIe Express 3.1 and NVMe 1.3 Compatible, Inland Platinum 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0x4 M.2 2280 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive, R/W up to 3,400/3,000 MB/s #adInland #ad
- Internal ssd drive performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration, OS and applications. To support nvme pcie ssd, 500, the system must have an M. 2 connector with M key. 3d nand flash internal solid state drive with better performance, higher density, large storage capacities, lower power consumption and lower cost.
High-speed m. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 interface delivers sequential read/write speed up to 3400MB/s and 3000MB/s respectively; random read/write 4k: up to 250k and 650k IOPS respectively.
1, 000 hours mtbf with 3-year limited parts and labor warranty. Reliable solid-state drive. Tiny m. 2 2280 form factor with no moving parts inside, vibration-resistant for notebooks, make it widely compatible, laptops, ultrabooks and other mobile computing devices.
Support pcie express base 3. 1 and nvme 1. 3. Power management support for apst / ASPM / L1. 2/ with advanced wear leveling, Error Correction Code, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision flash management. No overheat and quiet when working compare to HDD.
|Part Number||2TB NVME QLC V2|
|Model||2TB NVME QLC V2|
7. Crucial #ad
CT2000P5SSD8, Crucial P5 2TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD, up to 3400MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Operating systems open almost instantly, apps launch in seconds, and games load before you’re ready to spawn. Optimize performance and durability with dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and adaptive thermal protection.
Innovative 3d nand and cutting-edge controller technology, professional designers, with read and write performance up to 3400/3000MB/s, pushing the limits of PCIe Gen 3 NVMe for tech enthusiasts, and serious gamers.
Capable of enhancing data security and management with rapid, full-drive encryption, helping protect your data without performance degradation. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
8. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 PCIe, 3D NAND, Up to 3,400 MB/s, M.2 2280, WD_Black 2TB SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive, WDS200T3X0C #adWestern Digital #ad
- Ideal for enthusiasts building custom desktops or gaming rigs. Non-heatsink model available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 4TB.
An exclusive wd black sSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance. Nvme drive not compatible with SATA interface. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5 year limited manufacturer warranty|
9. SP Silicon Power #ad
NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 QLC SSD R/W up to 3,400/3,000 MB/s SP02KGBP34UD7005, Silicon Power 2TB #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. The ud70 supports slc caching and dram cache buffer to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance. Built-in low density parity check ldpc coding, and raid engine data protection all work to provide enhanced data transmission accuracy and access reliability, End-To-End E2E data protection, while AES 256-bit encryption ensures data security.
More storage, less space with 3d qlc nand storage technology, allowing for greater storage capacity on a smaller footprint – up to 2TB. 2 connector with only an M key.
The ud70 is specially engineered with a dual self-cooling system that operates via active state power management ASPM and autonomous power state transition APST. In addition, thermal throttling effectively monitors and controls the temperature to prevent sudden speed drops or damage of stored data caused by high temperature.
The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. The ud70 will keep its cool to sustain a safe and optimal level of performance at all times, which translates to a longer and more reliable lifespan. As an overall cost-efficient option, the ud70 pcie gen 3x4 incorporates a much higher memory cell density, casual gamers and video editors, the UD70 is truly an all-around performer that's perfect for DIY system builders, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC.
10. Crucial #ad
CT2000P2SSD8, Crucial P2 2TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- 5-year limited warranty. Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads/writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s. Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates. Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation. Compatible devices: Laptop.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|